At Pro Sound Labs we keep it simple. When you download a track, loop or full song you are purchasing a ‘non-exclusive’ license to use the music. You are not limited by to creating a certain number of copies or subject to any duplication restrictions but you do not own the music or have exclusive rights to the use of it.
The following agreement (the “Agreement”) is set forth between the licensee and Pro Sound Labs upon downloading any music or sound effects from prosoundlabs.com.
All Pro Sound Labs music licenses are non-exclusive, whereby Pro Sound Labs grants the right to use a downloaded song or section of music, hereby referred to as the “Production” This license is valid without duplication limitations and does not expire at any time . In exchange for the issuance of the license, the licensee agrees to pay Pro Sound Labs a license fee in accordance with current website pricing
This license is authorized for your own personal or professional usage. Use of the Production is limited to your own projects or projects you create on behalf or and employer or client,The Production is not intended for resale or use by any other person or business.
- You may not sell, transfer, share, give away or sublease the license agreement or the Production to any other party.
- You may not resell the Production by itself or as part of a package except as as a part of your own Project.
- You may not resell the Production (or otherwise make it available) within a downloadable template where someone would be able to download the sound file as a separate file, such as in e-card templates or website templates.
- You may not resell the Production (or otherwise make it available) as part of any competing product such as music compilation or music library.
- With any of our licenses you may use a Pro Sound Labs Recording on YouTube, but Pro Sound Labs retains ownership of the Production. You may not claim ownership of the Production (or otherwise make it available) through YouTube’s Content ID, even if synchronized with your own Project.
- You may not resell the Production (or otherwise make it available) as your “Product”, as your music or as your song, even if it has been transformed or edited, or if you add other instruments or vocals to the music. This is called a “Derivative Work” and it is not allowed. Pro Sound Labs always owns the Copyright of the music composition and recording.
You hereby acknowledge that Pro Sound Labs is and remains the owner of all right, title and interest in the Production, including without limitation any copyrights therein. The Production is protected by and subject to Canadian and international copyright laws. Pro Sound Labs retains the right to sell licenses of the Production to third parties at its discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Pro Sound Labs makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, except that it warrants that it has the right to grant the license granted hereunder. The total liability of Pro Sound Labs under this Agreement shall be limited to that part of the fee paid hereunder by you to Pro Sound Labs for the license. You hereby agree that this license is granted to you without any other warranty or recourse.
Except for the Canadian territory all License Fees are exclusive of any applicable sales, use, withholding or other transactional taxes, which are the sole responsibility of Licensee or Purchaser (if any).